If you are interested in making weekly profits from your betting please contact me without prejudice and I will be happy to discuss things in more detail and answer any questions you may have.

Sunday 4 August 2013


2013 Turf Season Profit Now 327 Points and 51% ROI
I said that my Turf Season would start on 1st May. We are now at the Half Way Stage.
My Betting Service is showing a Net Profit of 327 Points and 51% on Stakes so far this Season. (this includes Elusive Kate which will be added to the chart)
As I advise keeping a Reserve of 200 Points this is 163% on the Total Investment.
Employing just £10 a Point you would be £3,270 up in just 3 Months and your stake would now be worth £5,270. You will not get that in a Building Society !!! Not only that but the Longest Losing Sequence was only a miserly 38 Points (equal to 7 Bets).
This is at Bookmaker Odds and better odds were always available on the Exchanges.
Tipping is much harder than Betting and I have made mistakes. I expect the experience gained to reflect in an enhanced Strike Rate and Overall Profits from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment