If you are interested in making weekly profits from your betting please contact me without prejudice and I will be happy to discuss things in more detail and answer any questions you may have.

Thursday 6 September 2012


Elhaame 2nd 50/1 beaten a nose - DAMN!!!!

In my July Blog I put up Elhaame as a maiden to follow.

Beaten second time up @ Kempton on 7th August this is what Luca Cumani said in the Weekender 22 Aug.

"He has finished down the field in two maidens, but I still like him. I was encouraged by his first run at Newmarket in a decent maiden at the July Meeting. I hoped he would go much closer next time at Kempton but Kieren said he hated the new surface and never got hot hold of it . That was frustrating as he was in good form but we will return to turf for his next run when I expect to see him put up a much better show and hopefully justify some of his smart entries ( Champagne Stakes and Royal Lodge Stakes).

He gets beat a nose at Haydock next time up @a bfsp of 50/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment