If you are interested in making weekly profits from your betting please contact me without prejudice and I will be happy to discuss things in more detail and answer any questions you may have.

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Toronado is the only juvenile I have highlighted in my Blog this term and he heads the list for the Royal Lodge Stakes to be run at Newmarket on Saturday. After my Newbury note he was available at 50/1 for the 2,000 Guineas and still @ 33/1 after his Ascot win. All the form lines show him to be the best 2yo colt so far and I expect him to win on Saturday. Once again followers of my Blog are quids in!! I said 2 June no more blogs but then up pops a cracker like Toronado so what can you do? After all I am 'The Champion Spotter'. Its my registered Trade Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment